SmartPoints : 5
- 6 oz Tyson Anytizer Popcorn Chicken
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar substitute
- 1 – 15.5 ounce can Manwich
- ½ teaspoon chili pepper flakes
- ½ cup shredded colby jack
- 1 tablespoon almond milk (or regular milk)
- 2 cups chopped lettuce
- ¼ cup chopped tomato
- ¼ cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 green onion, chopped
- thin slices jalapeno pepper
- 2 ounces Frito-Lay Tostito Multi-Grain Scoops
- Cook Tyson Anytizer Popcorn Chicken as directed on packaging.
- Pour Manwich sauce in medium sized saucepan. Add chili pepper flakes and brown sugar substitute. Stir to combine. Bring to a low simmer over low heat.
- Prepare tomatoes, onion, jalapeno, and lettuce.
- Melt colby jack cheese and milk in the microwave in 30 second intervals. This should take only about 60 seconds total.
- Layer platter with chips, top with lettuce, chicken, cheese sauce, tomatoes, onion, jalapeno and Greek Yogurt. Serves 2 as a meal and 4-6 as appetizer.
Nutritional Info :
- Nutrition Information reflect serving size of 6 as an appetizer.
- Smartpoints 5
- Calories: 159
- Fat: 6
- Saturated fat: 1
- Trans fat: 1
- Sugar: 6
- Sodium: 557
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 9
- Cholesterol: 13
- carbs: 20