1 lb ground beef
1 (8 ounce) can refried beans
4 flour tortillas
1 ounce taco bell taco seasoning
3⁄4 cup water
1 (8 ounce) package Mexican blend cheese
sour cream (optional)
1. brown ground beef until fully cooked, drain. Heat refried beans.
2. Add the seasonings and water, bring to a boil, then simmer 6-10 minutes, until most of the liquid has evaporated.
3. Preheat oven.to 350* F.
4. Assembly time. First in a round cake pan, spray with nonstick spray.
5. Then put down a tortilla, then add meat, beans and cheese and spread evenly.
6. Then put another tortilla and do the same thing again. (2 times).
7. now you are on you last tortilla, put on top and add meat and cheese . (be genorous with cheese).
8. bake for 20-25 minutes.
9. Add sour cream to top and serve.
Source : allrecipes.Com