Back to Top
- 1 lb 93% lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce, divided
- 1⁄4 cup frozen chopped onion, pressed dry
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned Italian bread crumbs
- 2 large egg white
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine meat, 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, onion, breadcrumbs, egg whites, and seasons of your choice in a large bowl; stir well.
- Shape mixture into a loaf pan. Spread remaining 1/4 cup barbecue sauce over loaf.
- Bake at 375°F for 40 minutes or until desired degree of doneness.
- Per serving: 7 SmartPoints; 6 PointsPlus; 5 POINTS (old)
Source : allrecipes.Com