Some of them are quite cheap and easily available to every individual in the world. Yes, it is banana. Bananas are super healthy. Actually, this sweet fruit is one of the healthiest foods you will ever eat. We present you some of the greatest benefits you will enjoy every time you eat a banana.
Most people love bananas, and if you still wonder whether you should add them to your diet, we give you 10 good reasons to do so.
Bananas will help you fight depression, prevent kidney cancer, diabetes, osteoporosis, and blindness. They relieve morning sickness and some even claim that bananas can actually make you smarter.
Check the following 10 benefits, and enjoy eating your bananas:
- Yes, bananas make you smarter, and enhance learning skills, due to their ability to increase alertness. It is all because their high potassium content. Some experts believe that a banana can really help students before their exam.
- Iron in bananas improves blood count and helps patients diagnosed with anemia.
- Bananas prevent against the development of kidney cancer and prevent age-related macular degeneration. They will help you build up strong bones due to their ability to improve calcium absorption.
- Eat more bananas to prevent heart attack and stroke, because they are super rich in potassium and low in salt.
- Fiber in bananas regulate bowel movement.
- Although some of you will find it hard to believe, bananas normalize blood sugar and stimulate the production of stress-relieving ‘power,’ which improves mood and relieves PMS symptoms.
- If you deal with depression, bananas are the right fruit for you. The body converts tryptophan into serotonin, or the happy-mood brain transmitter.
- Vitamin B6 helps in reducing swelling and protects against type 2 diabetes. You should also eat more bananas to improve your mental health and stimulate the production of white blood cells.
- Eat 2 bananas before every strenuous workout to boost your energy and sustain blood sugar.
- Regular consumption of bananas will reduce the loss of calcium through the urine.