- 1 Pillsbury Funfetti cake mix
- 1 box (3.4 oz) instant banana cream pudding
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries, roughly chopped
- optional: chopped nuts
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a bowl, mix together the cake mix, pudding mix, oil and eggs. Stir in the chocolate chips. Gently fold in the cherries.
Form the dough into balls just larger than a walnut and place at least 2 inches apart on an ungreased baking sheet.
Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes, or until set.
Source : allrecipes.com