Bananas, Nut Butter, and Whole Wheat Tortillas come together to make this fun and healthy Banana Dog Bites snack for kids of all ages!
- 4 servings
- 2 bananas, peeled
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, divided (you could also use almond or sunflower butter)
- 2 tortillas
- 1. Place one tortilla on a flat surface and spread 2 tbsp of peanut butter on the tortilla to evenly coat.
- 2. Place one banana near the edge of the tortilla and roll it up.
- 3. Slice into 1/2 inch rounds and serve.
- *If your tortilla bread is stiff, you can put it in the microwave in between two pieces of moist paper towel and heat for 15-20 seconds or until softened.