Total Time :
- 1 1/2 cups crushed pretzels
- 4 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry flavored Jell-O®
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place muffin cups in muffin tin, or grease with a little butter.
- Mix sugar, oil, and egg until creamy and light yellow in a bowl. Add bananas and walnuts. Add flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir until completely smooth. Spoon the batter into the muffin tin.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, until toothpick poked in center muffin comes out clean.