Back to Top
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray donut pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the bananas, sugar, egg, vanilla, and melted butter until well combined.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just combined.
- Spoon the batter into the donut pan and bake for 13 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before removing from the pan.
- While the donuts are cooling, whisk together the powdered sugar and milk.
- Drizzle glaze over cooled donuts.
- Serve immediately.Source : allrecipes,com