- Prep Time:
- Total Time:
- This breakfast option couldn’t be simpler, but it packs a nutritional wallop. The rye bread and banana will get you halfway to your daily Resistant Starch goal, and the almond butter adds metabolism-boosting MUFAs.
Resistant Starch: 5.6g
- Yield: 1 serving (serving size: 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 slice rye bread, toasted
- 1 banana, sliced
1. Spread almond butter on toast.
2. Top with banana slices.
Watch the video: Banana & Almond Butter Toast
|Calories per serving:||280|
|Fat per serving:||11g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||1g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||7g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||2.5g|
|Protein per serving:||6g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||44g|
|Fiber per serving:||5g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||0.0mg|
|Sodium per serving:||260mg|