|1⁄2 lb ground turkey breast , uncooked|
|16 oz canned fat-free refried beans|
|1 3⁄4 cup salsa|
|4 1⁄2 oz canned mild green chili pepper, drained and diced|
|1 tsp chili powder|
|3 tbsp scallion, thinly sliced|
|1 cup reduced-fat monterey jack cheese, shredded|
|8 large burrito-size, wheat flour tortilla|
|1 cup salsa|
|1⁄2 cup fat-free sour cream|
|1 cooking spray, 2 sprays|
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 degrees C). Coat a large skillet with cooking spray. Coat a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add turkey to skillet and cook over medium-high heat until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Drain any excess liquid from pan and then add beans, 1 3/4 cups of salsa, chili peppers, chili powder and scallions. Cook until heated through, about 3 minutes; stir in cheese.
- Meanwhile, wrap tortillas in foil; warm in oven for 10 minutes.
- Assemble chimichangas by spooning about 1/2 cup of turkey mixture onto each tortilla; fold in sides and roll up.
- Place chimichangas in prepared baking dish. Bake uncovered until tortillas are crisp and browned, about 20 minutes. Serve each topped with 2 tablespoons of salsa and 1 tablespoon of sour cream.
- Per serving: 10 SmartPoints; 9 PointsPlus; 7 POINTS (old)
Source : allrecipes.com