- For the dipping sauce: Mix together apricot preserves, water, fish sauce, and lime juice in a small bowl and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- For the wontons: In the bowl of a food processor fitted with the chopping blade, combine green onion, garlic, ginger, and lemongrass and pulse until finely chopped. Add pork, shrimp, soy sauce, and sesame oil, then pulse to mix.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange 20 wonton wrappers on the prepared baking sheet with the point at the top (they should look like a diamond). Fill a small bowl with water and coat the edges of the wrappers using a finger or small brush. Place a heaping teaspoon of filling in the middle of each wrapper, then fold the bottom point up over the filling to form a triangle and seal the edges. Coat the tops of the wontons with cooking spray.
- Bake, turning the wontons over halfway through, for 6 minutes or until golden brown and crispy. Serve with dipping sauce on the side.
- Per serving: 1 SmartPoints; 1 PointsPlus
Source : allrecipes.com