- 1 large salmon fillet
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ cup sweet chili sauce
- 4 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 can Dole Pineapple Slices (drained except for ¼ cup of juice)
- 3 tablespoons peanuts, roughly chopped
- cilantro, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with nonstick foil. Lay salmon in the center and season with salt and pepper. Slip pineapple slices underneath the edges of the salmon.
- Whisk together sweet chili sauce, hoisin sauce, rice vinegar, and ¼ cup pineapple juice. Pour mixture over salmon. Fold edges of foil up around the salmon.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Pull back the edges of the foil to expose the salmon, switch to broil and cook another 5-10 minutes until edges just barely begin to blacken.
- Sprinkle chopped cilantro and peanuts over the top and serve.