- Makes 4 servings .
- – 1 ripe spaghetti squash
- – Non-fat cooking spray
- – Kosher or salt and fresh pepper to taste
- – 1 tsp paprika
- – 1 tsp garlic powder
- – 1 tsp onion powder
- Cut the squash in half lengthwise, scoop out the seeds and fibers with a spoon. Place on a baking sheet, cut side
- up, spray lightly with the non-fat cooking spray, and sprinkle with salt, pepper, paprika, onion powder, and garlic powder. Bake at 350° about an hour or until the skin gives easily under pressure and the inside is tender.
- Remove from oven and let it cool 10 minutes. Using a fork, scrape out the squash flesh a little at a time. It will separate into spaghetti-like strands.
- Place in a serving dish and serve hot. Total servings per recipe will vary depending on squash size.
Nutritional Info :
- Serving size is 1 cup
- Each serving = 0 Weight Watchers Points