|4 boneless skinless boneless, skinless chicken breast, halves|
|1⁄2 cup refrigerated basil pesto|
|2 or 3 plum tomato, sliced (optional)|
|1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line baking sheet with heavy-duty foil.
- Place chicken and pesto in medium bowl; toss to coat.
- Place chicken on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Remove from oven; top with tomatoes and cheese.
- Bake for an additional 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Source : allrecipes.com