Chicken breasts are breaded with flavorful crumbs, herbs, and Parmesan cheese, then baked for the easiest, quickestchicken dish ever.
- 4 servings | Serving Size: 1 chicken breast |
- 1/4 cup gluten free flour blend (or white whole wheat flour, or spelt flour, or all-purpose)
- 1/3 cup shredded or grated Parmesan cheese (the fresh kind, not the powdered type)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp paprika (or garlic powder, whatever your preference)
- 2-3 egg whites, beaten
- 4 (4 oz) chicken breasts
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Mist or spray a shallow baking dish with cooking spray or healthy oil.
- Combine the flour, Parmesan cheese, pepper, paprika (or garlic powder) in a shallow dish. In a separate bowl, place the beaten egg white. Dip the chicken breasts in the egg white, then dredge in the flour/cheese mixture.
- Place coated chicken in dish and bake for 45 min to 1 hr uncovered (cooking time depends on the size of your chicken breast). Do not flip halfway through. It will be done when the coating is browned, and when pierced, its no longer pink and the juices run clear.
Nutritional Info :
- Calories: 206 | Total Fat: 6.8 g | Saturated Fat: 3.1 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 78 mg | Sodium: 419 mg | Carbohydrates: 6.8 g | Dietary Fiber: 1.2 g | Sugars: 0 g | Protein: 31.9 g | SmartPoints: 4 |