- 2 summer squash, cut into rounds
- 1 red pepper, sliced into matchsticks
- 2 carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1.33 lbs raw wild salmon (1 large piece)
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Whisk together the honey, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, and thyme.
- Spread out the summer squash rounds on a large piece of foil.
- Place the salmon on top. Season with salt and pepper. Then pour the honey garlic mixture over top. Then place the red peppers and carrots on top.
- Fold up the sides of the foil to create a packet, leaving some room above the salmon. Place on a baking dish.
- Cook for 15 minutes until salmon is nice and flaky.
Source : allrecipes.com