- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Combine cream cheese, crab meat, artichoke bottoms, 6 ounces Cheddar cheese, red bell pepper, green onions, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, lemon zest and juice, tarragon, Worcestershire sauce, and cayenne pepper in a large bowl; season with salt and black pepper.
- Cut the top 1/3 off the loaf of sourdough bread and discard. Remove the bread filling and discard, leaving just the crust. Place in the prepared baking dish.
- Transfer artichoke mixture to the prepared bread bowl; top with 2 tablespoons Cheddar cheese and cayenne pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until dip is warmed and top is golden brown, about 30 minutes.
Source : allrecipes.Com