- 2 lbs. russet potatoes, sliced into thin french fries
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp grill seasoning
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 1/2 tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp ancho chili powder
- 1/2 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped
- Cooking spray
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Prepare two large thin baking sheets with parchment paper, sprayed with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the corn starch, chili powder, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, cumin, and ancho chili powder.
- Then in a larger bowl, first coat your fries with cooking spray. Then add the olive oil, Worcestershire, and grill seasoning. Using tongs, toss to coat.
- Add the cornstarch mixture and toss to coat. Make sure all the fries are coated.
- Layer in a single layer (this is very important for crispy fries) on the baking sheets and cook for about 35-45 minutes, depending on the thickness of your fries. The thinner the fries the faster they will cook. Share around a couple of times during baking.
- Once cooked, toss on the cheese and place back in the oven until melted. Dress them up with the scallions and serve.
Source : allrecipes.com