1 taquito cut in half is 2 servings for 3 points.
1 Taquito is 3 Points Plus = 5 Smartpoints
- 8 oz low fat cream cheese
- ⅛ cup buffalo sauce
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 12 small flour tortillas (low carb)
- Fat free Ranch Dressing
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Mix cream cheese and buffalo sauce until well combined.
- Stir in chicken until well combined.
- Place 2-3 Tablespoons of mixture spread into a thin line onto center of flour tortilla.
- Place on lightly greased cookie sheet and repeat for remaining taquitos.
- Once taquitos are arranged on cookie sheet, lightly spray the tops with cooking spray.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 15-20 minutes or until taquitos are golden brown.
I sprayed the tortillas with cooking spray and baked in a 375 degree oven. Then I turned the oven on to broil to brown them a bit. Also left out blue cheese dressing in the taquitos and used reduced fat ranch for dipping.
Use a low carb tortilla for these.
- Serving size: 12 Calories: 166 Fat: 4 Carbohydrates: 19 Fiber: 13 Protein: 12