1/2 cup of brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat the oven tp 350F.
- Using 1 pan, lay out bacon and cook for for approx 20 mins. The bacon should be cooked, but still soft.
- Using a second pan, let scallops cook for 3 minutes, and then taking them out, flipping them and cooking on other side for 3 minutes. It is okay, if they are still a tiny bit translucent.
- Wrap each scallop with strip of bacon (cutting if it is too long), and put onto skewer.
- Now rub thoroughly with brown sugar.
- Preheat grill to low, and cook.
- Because your bacon is already cooked, the grilling step only really involves caramelizing the brown sugar and crisping bacon.
- Watch they are not on too long, or else you will burn your sugar.Source : allrecipes.com