- Olive oil spray
- 4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 2 teaspoona kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (1¼ lb. each) pork tenderloins
- 8 bacon strips
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a roasting pan with foil. Fit it with a rack and spray the rack with olive oil spray.
- In a small bowl, use a fork to mix together the garlic powder, rosemary, kosher salt and black pepper.
- Sprinkle the seasoning mixture all over the pork tenderloins, then use your hands to rub it in, making sure it adheres.
- Wrap each tenderloin with 4-5 bacon strips, wrapping each bacon strip crosswise around a section of the pork and securing the end by tucking it under the bacon strip.
- Place the wrapped pork tenderloins on the prepared roasting rack. Place in the hot oven and roast for 35-40 minutes, or until an instant-read thermometer registers 145 degrees F (medium).
- Switch oven to broil, and broil 2-3 minutes to crisp up the bacon.
- Remove the pork tenderloin from the oven. Loosely cover with foil and allow to rest 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Nutrition Per Serving