3 servings1 packages bacon
1 favorite bbq sauce
1 lb ground beef
Favorite dry rub/salt and pepper you flavor your meatball
1 breadcrumbs or crackers of choice
1 Favorite cheese cut in cubes
1/2 onion minced
1 clove garlic minced
- Mix all ingredients till smooth texture.
- Flatten nice amount of mixture in Palm of hand
- Add cheese to center and make into meatball by rolling in palms of your hands.
- Wrap each ball with 1slice of bacon.
- Place on grill indirect cooking method, or in oven at 350 and cook about 45-60min.
- For the last 10-15 min cover with your favorite sauce
- Remove from grill or oven and let rest for 5-10 minEnjoy!