- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tablespoons ranch powder
- 2 Tablespoons crumbled bacon
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese (I used Sargento 4 State Cheddar)
- 12 jalapeno peppers
- Cut off the stems of the jalapenos. Remove the seeds and the membranes. Be careful not to touch your face or eyes. Rubber gloves are great for protecting your skin. Rinse the peppers and dry them on paper towels. Set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese and ranch powder until creamy. Stir in the bacon and shredded cheese. Fill the peppers completely with the cheese mixture. Place in a grill basket or pepper tool upright and place on the grill. Grill on indirect heat for about 25 minutes. The temperature should be around 375*. The peppers will lose their bright color as they cook. Serve hot. Makes 12 peppers.
Source : allrecipes.Com