- Makes 8 servings .
- 6 slices bacon, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves, divided
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1 (1-ounce) package Ranch Seasoning and Salad Dressing Mix
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy, about 6-8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- In a small bowl, combine half of the bacon, pecans and 2 tablespoons parsley; set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese, cheddar cheese, goat cheese, Ranch Seasoning, Worcestershire and remaining bacon and parsley on medium-high until well combined and fluffy, about 1-2 minutes.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Shape the mixture into a ball and roll in the prepared bacon-pecan mixture.
- Serve with crackers.
Nutritional Info :
- smart points 10