- 12 ounces fettucine noodles
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons chili paste
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried ginger
- 1 pound bacon
- 1/2 sweet onion
- 8 ounces frozen peas and carrots
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Add the fettucine to a large pot of boiling water and cook until al dente. Drain.
- Prepare the sauce by mixing together the soy sauce, honey, chili paste, garlic, and ginger. Set aside.
- While fettucine is cooking, dice the bacon and onion.
- Cook the bacon over medium high heat until cooked through, but not crisp. Drain the grease, leaving 2 tablespoons behind in the pan.
- Return the pan to heat and add the onion to the bacon and cook for 2 minutes, stirring often.
- Stir in the peas and carrots and cook for 2 more minutes, stirring often.
- Push the bacon and vegetables to the side of the pan and crack the eggs in. Stir constantly to scramble the eggs.
- When eggs are cooked through, stir everything together.
- Add the cooked fettucine to the pan. Pour sauce over the top and continue cooking for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Sprinkle with green onions and serve immediately.
Source : allrecipes,com