Serves: 12 pieces
- 1 can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dough
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pound bacon, cooked, but still pliable
- Ranch for dipping, if desired
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or foil (parchment is recommended).
- On a lightly floured service, roll out dough into a rectangle shape and press the seams together. To help them stick better, you can wet the tips of your fingers with water as you work.
- Sprinkle shredded cheddar evenly over the surface of the dough. Top with strips of bacon.
- Gently roll the dough lengthwise (the longest side) into a log shape, pressing the bacon in as you go to keep it in place.
- Slice log into 1 inch pieces and place flat side down onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in 375 degree oven for 10-13 minutes, until tops are golden brown.
- Cool slightly on the baking sheet before serving.
Source: BACON CHEDDAR PINWHEELS