- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose CAKE flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 can creamed style corn
- 1 can drained canned corn
- 8 slices bacon, cooked, drained, crumbled
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
Heat oven to 375°. Grease an 8-inch square baking pan or spray with baking spray or a regular loaf pan. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, soda, and salt.In a small bowl, whisk the buttermilk with eggs and butter, corn. Stir into the dry ingredients until blended, then fold in the crumbled bacon and cheese. Top with a little more cheddar cheese and bake for 35 minutes in 8×8 pan. Or 45 minutes in a loaf pan until done.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until golden brown.
Source : allrecipes.com