- 10 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1 jalapeño peppers, seeds removed, minced, optional
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
- 1/4 cup shallots, minced
- Slice eggs in half, and scoop out yolks. Set whites aside, and place yolks in a mixing bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, salt, pepper, lemon juice and avocado to the bowl with the egg yolks.
- Mix egg yolk mixture until mostly smooth and everything’s combined.
- Stir cilantro, shallots and jalapeño peppers, if desired, into the egg yolk mixture.
- Scoop avocado egg yolk mixture into the empty egg white halves.
- Top each egg half with crumbled bacon.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Sprinkle with hot sauce for a extra kick.
Source : allrecipes.com