|1 cup penne pasta|
|4 tbsp low-fat mayonnaise|
|1 1⁄2 tsp fresh lime juice, or lemon juice|
|1 1⁄2 cup baby plum tomato|
|1 ripe avocado|
|1⁄4 red onion|
|1 cooked chicken breast, chopped (optional)|
|1 handful fresh coriander, optional|
|1 pinch salt, optional|
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, put mayonnaise and lime juice in a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Chop baby plum tomatoes and avocado and add to the bowl. Finely dice and add red onion. Add cooked chopped chicken, if using.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain it, then pour cold water over it for a few minutes to quickly cool it. Drain again and add it to the bowl.
- If using fresh coriander, finely chop as much as you like and sprinkle it over the top.
- Season with salt, if desired, and stir the pasta salad thoroughly to mix all the ingredients together.
- Per serving: 16 SmartPoints; 8 PointsPlus; 10 POINTS (old)
Source : allrecipes.com