- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1 package (19.5 oz) lean Italian turkey sausages, casings removed, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped (1 cup)
- 1 cup Progresso™ chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 1cup water
- 1 cup uncooked orzo or rosamarina pasta (6 oz)
- 1 lb fresh asparagus spears, trimmed, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons sliced pimientos (from 4-oz jar)
- 1In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add sausage and onion; cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 2Stir in broth and water. Heat to boiling. Stir in orzo; boil 2 minutes. Add asparagus and pimientos. Reduce heat to medium. Cover; return to boiling. Cook 8 to 10 minutes or until pasta is tender.
Source : allrecipes.Com