- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 2 cups Baby Spinach
- ½ cup Parmesan
- ½ small onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Prepare quinoa according to package directions. You may use a rice cooker for this to make it easier.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet. Add in the minced garlic, asparagus, and onion and cook over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until tender. I prefer my asparagus a bit less tender, so you can add it in last if you prefer.
- Add the spinach to the mixture and cook 3-4 minutes or until it wilts.
- Next, add the already prepared quinoa and stir the mixture to combine all the ingredients.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, then stir in Parmesan cheese.
- Stir the mixture allowing the cheese to melt.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
Source : youbrewmytea.com