- 12 oz. soba noodles
- 6 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 3 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp Splenda Brown Sugar Blend (or 3 Tbsp of regular brown sugar)
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup scallions, sliced
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh mint, chopped
- Sesame seeds, as garnish
- Cook soba noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, whisk together peanut butter and 3 tablespoons of lime juice.
- Whisk in the rest of the ingredients, including your fresh herbs, and toss with the noodles. Garnish with sesame seeds and enjoy!
Source : allrecipes.com