- 4 SERVINGS
- 1 cup fat free, reduced sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce (I used reduced sodium)
- 1 tablespoon sriracha (Thai hot sauce – found by the other Asian products)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 12 scallions (green onions), cut into small pieces
- 12 oz bag of broccoli slaw (can usually be found in the produce section by the bagged salad)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons of crushed or chopped peanuts (I pounded mine with a meat mallet)
- In a small saucepan, combine the chicken broth, peanut butter, soy sauce, sriracha and sugar. Stir together and bring to a boil. Once boiling, reduce heat and simmer. Keep simmering over low heat throughout the remaining steps.
- Lightly mist a large sauté pan or skillet with cooking spray and add the broccoli slaw, scallions and ½ cup of the peanut sauce. Stir to combine and bring to a medium-high heat.
- Cook until the vegetables are tender and sauce is absorbed (5-8 minutes). Transfer vegetables to a separate dish and cover to keep warm. Set aside.
- Mist the pan with cooking spray again and bring it back over medium-high heat. Add the chicken, the garlic and 2 tablespoons of the peanut sauce and cook until chicken is cooked through.
- Mound the vegetables evenly onto four plates and top with the chicken. Spoon the remaining peanut sauce over the top of each plate. Sprinkle crushed peanuts over the top and serve.
Nutritional Info :
- WEIGHT WATCHERS SMARTPOINTS:
5 per serving (SP calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
- WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS PLUS:
7 per serving(P+ calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
- NUTRITION INFORMATION:
273 calories, 15 g carbs, 8 g sugars, 7 g fat, 1 g saturated fat, 29 g protein, 4 g fiber (from myfitnesspal.com)