- 8 servings
- Serving Size : 1 stuffed mushroom
- Smartpoints : 5
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 8 wonton wrappers
- 4 ounces cooked, shredded skinless chicken breast (1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 3/4 cup packaged coleslaw mix
- 2 tablespoons low-fat sesame ginger dressing
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400°. Spray inside and outside walls of a deep square pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Drape wonton wrappers over the pan’s walls on a diagonal, making triangle-shaped shells. Bake until crispy (3-4 minutes).
- Remove pan from oven; cool. Combine chicken with barbecue sauce in a bowl. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine coleslaw mix, sesame ginger dressing, and cilantro. Microwave until softened (45 seconds); set aside.
- Carefully remove wonton shells from pan; fill each with 1 tablespoon of barbecue chicken and 1 teaspoon of cilantro slaw.
- On a baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray, lay filled wontons on sides. Spray tops of wonton shells lightly with nonstick cooking spray; bake until warm and crunchy (5 minutes).
Nutritional Info :
- Makes 2 servings (serving size: 4 tacos)
- 191 calories, 2 g fat, 36 mg cholesterol, 604 mg sodium,
- 25 g carbs, 1 g fiber, 17 g protein
- 5 Pointsplus, 5 Smartpoints