- fennel (large)
- 1teaspoon turmeric
- 1teaspoon olive oil
- 4tablespoons coconut milk
1. Preheat the oven to 380°F.
2. Wash the fennels and cut them widthwise. Grease a casserole pan with olive oil and put the sliced fennels in it and dust them with turmeric.
3. Thinly cut the apple, grate the carrots and top them over the fennels.
4. Sprinkle the coconut milk on top and bake for about 20 minutes.
5. Flip the fennels upside down, mix them well, put a cover on the casserole and bake for 20 more minutes.
Serves : 2