- ½ Cup Organic Steel Cup Oats (dry)
- 1 Organic Gala Apple Peeled & Diced (you may use your favorite type of apple – we prefer Gala)
- 2 Cups Water
- 1 Cup 1% Organic Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Organic WIldflower Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Organic Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon (may sprinkle more on top if desired)
- ⅛ Teaspoon Salt
- In a medium saucepan, bring water, milk, honey and vanilla to a boil.
- Mix in apples and oatmeal and stir well.
- Turn to medium heat and allow to simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
- Add in cinnamon and salt.
- Continue coking for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve.
- If cooking in Crockpot, spray Crockpot with non stick spray and pour all ingredients in mixing well. Cook on low for 1½-2 hours or until desired consistency.
Source : youbrewmytea.com