- Serves: 1
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon, plus more for garnish
- 1 sweet apple, cored (I like Fuji), skin left on if you’ve got a powerful blender
- half of a ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon honey, preferably raw
- ⅔ – ¾ cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Breeze Almond Milk
- 1 tablespoon creamy roasted almond butter
- 1 ice cube
- ½ teaspoon chia seeds
- Combine the cinnamon, apple, banana, honey, ⅔ cup almond milk, and almond butter in a high-powered blender. Blend, starting on low and moving to high, for 2 minutes, or until all the grit of the apple is smooth.
- Add the ice cube and the chia and blend again.
- Add a little more of the almond milk if you like your smoothie on the milky side. Serve, sprinkled with cinnamon.