Vinegar has numerous beneficial properties that are useful in the treatment of eczema, including:
- Apple cider vinegar contains beta-carotene, which supports the renewal of cells.
- Vinegar is a rich potassium source, which treats allergies and regulates the pH levels of the skin.
- Vinegar is high in numerous minerals and essential vitamins, such as iron, magnesium, sodium, pectin, potassium, Sulphur, calcium, and phosphorous, which control eczema and boost the immunity.
- It is rich in lactic, acetic and malic acids, which have strong anti-fungal and antibacterial properties which reduce inflammation, itchiness, soothe the dry skin and prevents skin infections.
- Apple cider vinegar is high in fiber which is useful in eliminating toxins that cause eczema.
Apple cider vinegar is useful in various other skin conditions, and it rejuvenates the skin and cleans it.
The application of apple cider vinegar on the face may provide numerous benefits for the skin. Here are 5 good reasons to use it, treat skin issues and enhance its quality.
Yet, note that you should never apply it directly on the face, but dilute it with water in a 1:1 ratio. Before you wash the face with this solution, apply it on the skin on your hand in order to test its effect, and make sure your skin is not sensitive to it.
- Apple cider vinegar fights blemishes, acne, pimples: Apple cider vinegar can provide the same effect as the expensive commercial acne creams. The formation of vinegar triggers the creation of malic acid. It has strong antifungal, antibacterial, and antiviral properties so it prevents the formation of pimples and acne, and fights bacteria.
- Apple cider vinegar eliminates toxins from the face: Its regular use will eliminate toxins from the skin and leave the skin radiant and clean.
- Apple cider vinegar reduces age spots: If you wash your face with apple cider vinegar on a daily basis, your age spots will be significantly reduced. Vinegar includes alpha hydroxy acids that help you get rid of dead skin cells and promote skin health. You should dab a bit on a cotton ball and place it directly on age spots, leave it to act for half an hour and rinse the face with water. Repeat this two times during the day for a month and a half and you will be surprised by the effect!
- Apple cider vinegar fights wrinkles: If you regularly wash the face with a solution of diluted apple cider vinegar will reduce wrinkles and fine lines. Soak a cotton pad in the solution and apply it on the skin. Afterward, rinse the face with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- Apple cider vinegar balances the skin: Apple cider vinegar removes the oil from the skin and balances its pH levels. Thus, the sebum production is regulated and the skin will not become too dry or too oily. Therefore, the regular use of apple cider vinegar for washing the face will promote skin balance.
TO CONTINUE READING USE RED NEXT PAGE LINK BELOW