- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 package (12 oz) Crunch Pak peeled and sliced apples (1 1/2 cups)
- 1/4 cup cinnamon/sugar mixture, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and egg together until well blended. Set aside.
- Unroll crescent rolls, and separate triangles. Lay the first package in a large circle, connecting the wide part of the crescent roll in the center. Top with second package of crescents. Use fingertips to combine and create an indentation (see video for demonstration).
- Dollop the cream cheese mixture in the indentation all the way around the ring. Top with sliced apples. Sprinkle half of the cinnamon sugar over the apples, and top with pecans.
- Roll the triangle edges up over the filling, tucking the ends into the center of the ring. Sprinkle with remaining half of cinnamon sugar blend.
- Bake for 25 minutes until crescent roll is browned. Remove from oven and cool 5 minutes. Drizzle with maple syrup and serve warm! ENJOY!
Source : allrecipes.com