- Makes 4 servings .
- 1 lb dried pasta
- “glug” extra virgin olive oil (eyeball it)
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes (can use any size)
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- handful of basil leaves, plus any other fresh herbs you choose
- salt, pepper, & red pepper flakes to taste
- 1. Place all ingredients into pan and add enough water to cover the pasta.
- 2. Heat pan to boiling, then reduce to simmer until pasta is al dente. Check pasta package for specific timing.
- 3. Serve & enjoy!
Nutritional Info :
- 7 samrt points