- 4 servings | Serving Size: 1 cup
- 2 heaping cups zucchini slices
- 1 heaping cup yellow squash slices
- 2 cups carrot slices
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1-1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a bowl, toss vegetables with olive oil, herbs, salt, and pepper.
- Spread vegetables evenly on a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes, until crisp-tender, brown, and caramelized in places.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional Info :
- | Calories: 94 | Total Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 334mg | Carbohydrates: 11g | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Protein: 2g | SmartPoints: 3