Crunchy Detox Salad.. Ready for some salad love? This is an ultra simple recipe both for the salad and its dressing. Delicious and healthy!
- 3 cups seedless grapes, halved (I used green)
- 3 apples, diced (I used Red Delicious)
- 2 cups roughly chopped greens (I used a romaine mix)
- 1/2 cup diced celery, about 2 stalks
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup pistachios, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup dried currants (or raisins)Vinaigrette
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all the ingredients for the salad in a large bowl.
- Combine the vinaigrette ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Pour over the salad and toss gently to combine.
- Serve and enjoy!