- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Cream together the butter and cream cheese. Gradually add sugar and egg continue beating until blended.
- Add flour and baking powder gradually to butter/cream cheese mix. Chill dough 1-2 hours.
- Roll out on floured board and cut in desired shapes. Bake approximately 12 minutes or until light brown at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Frost with desired frosting.