points plus: 1
- 3/4 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup carrots, sliced diagonally
- 3/4 cup cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced
- 3 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground coriander
1. Steam the carrots, broccoli and cauliflower florets, covered, for about 2 minutes.
2. Rinse the broccoli mixture under cold water; drain well.
3. Combine the red pepper flakes, salt, ginger, cumin, coriander and nutmeg in a small skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, for about 2 minutes (or until lightly browned).
4. Combine the spice mixture, sour cream, soy sauce, honey and vinegar and honey in a bowl, stirring well.
5. Add the broccoli mixture; toss well to coat.
6. Stir in the green onions just before serving.