If you do not want to make a terrible mistake, then you have to remember the listed foods that you should never combine no matter what.
- Banana and pudding – this combo creates stomach heaviness in adults, slowing down the mind and increasing the production of toxins. In case of infants, it may be fatal.
- Orange with carrot – Although this combination is very popular in places where they sell natural juices, intake of both things at once produces heartburn, excess bile reflux and heartburn, as well as damage to the renal system, which is the origin of more serious diseases.
- Pineapple and milk – the presence of bromelain causes he body to become intoxicated, causing you feel stomach gas, nausea, headache, and stomach pain. You can also develop an infection or experience diarrhea.
- Papaya with lemon – This combination makes you develop anemia and problems with your hemoglobin (protein in your blood), avoid it at all costs and please do not risk giving it to your children.
- Guava and banana – they will cause gas and acidosis, thus you will start feeling nauseous and heaviness, headaches, and stomache.
- Orange with milk – If you are someone who accompanies the cereal or oatmeal with orange juice stop it! Orange makes your stomach unable to process the starches present in the cereal. In addition, when orange juice and milk are mixed in the stomach it is difficult to digest, especially in the case of children.
- Vegetables and fruits – fruits have more sugar, thus vegetables cannot be digested properly. They stay in the stomach while the fruit ferments and produces more toxins, causing many diseases and ailments like stomach pain, infections, diarrhea, and headache. Fruits can be mixed with their own kind.
Remember that fruits can be mixed only with their own kind. Here are some suggestions and groups are divided:
- Sweet – they don’t contain acids and those are: peach, apple, banana, plum, cantaloupe, and watermelon.
- Acid – As the name implies, these fruits are rich in citric acid, as an example are grapefruit, orange, lemon, blueberries, kiwi, grapes and pineapple.
- Semi-acid – there are low levels of acidity present in these fruits and those are: strawberry, raspberry, mango, and green apple.
- Neutral – Those that have more protein, vitamins, salts and oils. Good examples are avocado, coconut, peanuts, almonds and walnuts. If in case you have any doubts you can freely consult a nutritionist.