is packed with cheese, bacon, almonds and green onions, made creamy with the help of some mayonnaise…it doesn’t seem like much, but all together, this dip packs a delicious punch that is a sure-fire hit every time we make it!
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup green onions, finely chopped
- 1 package real bacon bits (or 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled)
- ritz crackers or fritos
- In a large bowl, stir together cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, almonds, green onions and bacon together until evenly incorporated.
- Refrigerate dip for at least 30 minutes, or until chilled.
- Serve with ritz crackers or corn chips. Enjoy!
Source: Love Of Family And Home