The Simplest Yet Tastiest Four-Ingredient muffins Nutella Cupcakes
- yield: About 28 miniature cupcakes
- 2 1/2 cups Nutella, divided use
- 3 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- Gold Metallic Hearts, to decorate
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line miniature muffin tins with 28 paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs together. Add 1 1/2 cups of Nutella–this is about 14 oz if you want to use a kitchen scale. Whisk the eggs and Nutella together until your mixture is smooth and shiny.
- Add the flour and gently stir it in, just until the flour streaks disappear. Don’t overwork it, or your cupcakes will be tough.
- Divide the batter between the muffin cups. Bake the cupcakes for about 13-15 minutes, until the tops are puffed and cracked and spring back when lightly pressed. Let the cupcakes cool on a wire rack while you prepare the frosting.
- Combine the remaining 1 cup Nutella and the cream cheese in a mixing bowl, and beat on medium-speed until combined, light, and fluffy.
- Pipe the frosting on top of the cooled cupcakes, and top each with a beautiful gold metallic heart.
Store frosted Nutella Cupcakes in an airtight container at room temperature for up to four days, or in the refrigerator for up to a week. As always, easily printable instructions and a pin-able image are below. Enjoy
Nutritional Info :
- smart points 9