2 types of thyroid disorders are:
-hypothyroidism(thyroid disorder which is characterized by the underproduction of the thyroid hormone)
Hypothyroidism symptoms : dry skin, weigh gain, hair loss, depression, irregular periods, forgetfulness, fatigue, constipation, muscle cramps and feeling cold.Weight gain is one of the early warning signs of this health issue.
Therefore, we are here today to present you with 6 solutions that will improve the condition of your thyroid gland, and all by balancing a good diet.
4 Ways to Improve the Thyroid Health
1. Follow These Recommendations
Eat healthy and avoid foods that contain refined sugar.
2. Avoid Eating Simple Carbs :
- Table sugar
- White Flour Products
- Corn Syrup Sweetened Products
- Flavored Juices
- Packaged Cereal
Eat more complex carbs :
- Brown rice
- Whole wheat
- Raw fruits or 100% Natural Fruit Juice
because they do not lead to addiction.
3. Exercise Regularly
Do exercises that will boost the metabolism and burn more fat.Exercise with an average intensity could induce the hormone production rate of the thyroid gland .Running, walking, aerobic, and other cardio exercises are the best choice.
4. Best Food Choices for an Underactive Thyroid
- raw nuts(they are packed with nutrients , healthy fats,selenium)
- omega-3 fatty acids ( fish, fish oil supplement)
- Apple cider vinegar( Just add 1 tbsp. of raw and organic ACV in a glass of water and consume it daily)
- coconut oil ( use coconut oil for cooking, or you can consume it 20 minutes before a meal to boost the metabolism and prevent fat accumulation).
Incorporate all of these, you will be more than satisfied with the results.
Thanks for reading …