This Is Pretty Amazing!
When it comes to sweet treats, fudge is number one at our house. It doesn’t really matter what type of fudge I’m making, the kids will devour it as if it was the last piece of food on Earth. Usually I try a new recipe almost every month, and if it’s a good one, it is stored in my secret stash of dessert recipes.
Last week I made this awesome-looking fudge wreath recipe. I believe this was originally a holiday recipe, but who cares? It’s still super delicious! If you think making a fudge wreath with decorations is a bit too Christmassy for the occasion, then just make this recipe and chill the fudge on a simple baking sheet instead. Or use those tiny candy tins – they would make a super cute presentation!
I wish I could have kept this wreath as a decoration for a little bit longer but it was gone in just a few minutes… Maybe I should make two next time, so that at least the other one would survive until the next day. Yeah, right!
I was hesitant to try the recipe at first but was super surprised. I waited a couple of hours and then put the pan into the fridge to cool ~ used parchment paper on the bottom of the pan so it was easy to remove. Cut it into 1″ squares and have to say, not a single person said they didn’t like it. In fact, one of the ladies works in a chocolate store and she even said it was awesome. I’m just heading to make a second batch now. This will be on my list of goodies for Christmas time. Thanks a bunch for submitting a super easy and really yummy recipe!
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed milk (14 ounces)
- 2 cups (1 12 ounce bag) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Butter a square pan and line with parchment paper for easy removal of set fudge.
- Set aside. In a microwave safe 2 quart bowl, heat chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk, on high for 1 minute.
- Remove from microwave. Let sit for 1 minute, then stir to combine. If needed, heat an additional 30 seconds.
- Stir until chips are completely melted and chocolate is smooth.
- Stir in vanilla extract. Pour fudge into prepared pan.
- Let fudge cool completely before cutting into 1 inch squares. (you can place in the refrigerator for 1 hour to speed up the process.)
- Store in an airtight container. Fudge does not need to be kept refrigerated.
IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE.. PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE LINK BUTTON OR OPPEN BUTTON BELOW FOR MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES!