- Makes 5 servings .
- 3-4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts -OR-thighs
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 envelope dry Italian salad dressing mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix brown sugar and salad dressing mix in a small bowl.
- Dredge chicken in the sugar mixture well.
- Place in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle any leftover sugar mixture over chicken.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes; baste occasionally with the juice that forms in the pan.
To make a complete meal in the pan, add 1 lb fresh or frozen whole green beans to bake along with the chicken.
- You can toss in some mushrooms to like I did (if you like them)
Nutritional Info :
- smart points 9